JTI Network continues to closely monitor developments in Coronavirus (COVID-19), the health and safety of our employees, customers, suppliers and field technicians who are of utmost importance to us.
Based on recent developments and following the guidelines established by the World Health Organization, JTI Network recently instituted company policies to protect the well-being of all employees, customers and field technicians and to ensure continuous and uninterrupted services.
We fully understand our responsibility in this mission to avoid COVID-19 for other people and we are doing our part in this process.
These policies include:
• Resources enabled for working at home in impacted regions;
• Filling out a document attesting to the fact that the field technician was not showing any symptoms before starting fieldwork, using this means of containing the virus;
• Strategy to continue providing services and support to our customers safely;
• We provide our employees with information and best practices to prevent the spread of any disease;
We will continue to monitor the status of COVID-19, to ensure that services remain operational at all times!
Our coverage area remains under constant monitoring so that we can help our employees in countries that are facing quarantine and isolation, the countries that are currently in social isolation, working only on essential services are:
1. Argentina, Brasil, Chile, Peru, Colômbia, Paraguai, Uruguai, Costa Rica, Panamá;
2. cidades dos Estados Unidos, como Nova York, Los Angeles e San Francisco;
In each location, a different quarantine procedure is being adopted, few of these cities are allowing onsite telecommunication services, we are keeping our local teams informed at all times and we will continue with daily status updates at these locations.
This is an unprecedented time for everyone, and the situation is changing daily. We are committed to keeping our business operations active and ensuring that you continue to receive the highest quality service without interruption during this prevention period.
Count on JTI Network to combat COVID-19!